The management will not grant access if any of the following condition exists:
- The guest is positive to COVID-19, or if is under mandatory quarantine.
- In the last 14 days the guest has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive to COVID-19 or comes from risk areas according to OMS indications.
- The guest shows sign of temperature (above 37,5°C) or other flu symptoms. In the event of the onset of these symptoms after entering the facility, the guest must promptly inform a manager, by staying at an adequate distance and using precautions, notify your doctor and the health autorities.
Use of protection gears and distances
- Customers must always be equipped with a surgical mask that must be worn (with the exception of children under the age of 6) when using internal paths to move around, and in all communal campsite areas including all toilet facilities, playground, bar, (including outdoor areas) reception, camper service, laundry, barbecue, parking, etc. is social distances cannot be respected.
Toilet and cleaning facilities
- In the two toilets areas, some sinks and washbasins cannot be used to respect the social distancing distances.
- Crowding is forbidden, therefore if the facilities are busy, a queue will be formed outside of the toilets.
- Priority must be given to those who have to leave the services, thus avoiding contact in compliance with the safety distance priority must be given.
Upon entering the campsite, everyone undertakes to respect all the provisions of the Authorities and the company rules, and in particular to maintain the safety distances, wear masks when necessary, observe the rules of hand hygiene and maintain correct hygiene behaviors both personal and own means of stay and accessories as well as the pitch.