For a care-free holiday in Sardinia
We have gathered together some of the most frequently asked questions to provide you with all the information you need for a completely relaxing stay at Is Arenas Village.
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in for bungalows is from 15:30 on the day of arrival, and check-out is by 10:00 on the day of departure.For guests staying on plots, check-in is from 10:00 to 12:30 and from 15:30 to 20:30 (please consider other guests during quiet times). Check-out is by 12:00.
- What happens if I want to cancel a booking?
It depends on the tariff you selected:
Standard tariff: there is no penalty for cancellations made at least 30 days ahead of your planned arrival. Cancellations after this date will be charged at the full cost.
Non-refundable tariff: if you wish to cancel a booking, you will still be charged the full amount.
- When is the balance for the stay paid?
The balance for the stay must be paid upon arrival at the check-in desk. For a faster check-in time, please bring your booking confirmation, which you will have received via email, with you. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHEQUES.
- What payment methods are available?
We accept bank transfers and credit cards (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX) as well as cash.
- How far is the campsite from the sea?
The campsite is on the coast with direct access to the beach. The furthest point from the beach is approximately 700m.
- What times are the gates open?
The vehicle gate is open from 08:00 to 13:00 and from 15:30 to 23:00. These times are subject to variation and at the discretion of the management.
- Is there a night guard for those departing very early?
Of course. We invite you to let us know when you need to leave the campsite, if this will take place during the night.
- Are there quiet times that must be respected?
The quiet times are from 00:00 to 08:00 and from 13:30 to 15:30.
INFORMATION REGARDING PLOTS
- What kind of plots are there?
We have 3 kinds. You can choose between plots with electricity connection and plots without electricity connection.½ plot: for tents of up to 2m and for up to 2 people.
Plots: for tents, camper vans and caravans of up to 6m, and for up to 6 people.
Double plots: for tents, caravans and camper vans of more than 7m, and for up to 6 people.
- Are the plots shaded?
The whole campsite is located within a pine forest, guaranteeing plenty of shade.
- What are the check-in and check-out times for plots?
You can arrive and depart from 10:00 to 13:30 and from 15:30 to 20:30.
- Can you hire fridges?
We have a limited number of fridges available for hire, at a daily cost of €5.00. Please let us know at the time of booking if you would like to reserve a fridge.
- Can I park my car near to my plot?
Upon arrival, you can access the campsite with your car. During your stay, you can park your car in the campsite’s free car-park.
- I don’t have a tent or camper van: are tents or caravans available for rental?
No, we don’t currently offer tents, camper vans or caravans for hire.
- Do I have to pay for hot showers?
Both hot and cold showers are free of charge.
- Is there a washing machine?
Yes, washing machines and tumble dryers are available upon payment.
INFORMATION REGARDING BUNGALOWS
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in is from 15:30 to 20:30. Check-out is by 10:00. If you will/may be arriving after 20:30, please contact us so that we can welcome you at a later time!
- Is there air conditioning?
No, there is no air conditioning. The whole village is located within a verdant pine forest, however, which guarantees plenty of shade.
- Is there a kitchen within the bungalows?
The bungalow kitchens are located externally, but are covered by the roof.
- Is there a fridge in the bungalows?
Yes, you will find a fridge in the bungalows.
- Is there wifi in the bedrooms?
No, wifi is only available in common areas, i.e. on the veranda of the bungalows and in the external dining area.
- Is there a washing machine in the bungalows?
No, but in the camping village there is a laundry with washing machines and tumble dryers, which can be used upon payment.
- Are dogs allowed in the bungalows?
Yes, animals are allowed.
- Is there a restaurant in the Village?
Yes: it is open for both lunch and dinner. It is closed on Wednesdays at lunch-time.
- Is there a bar in the Village?
Yes: this is open every day from 08:00 to 00:00.
- Are barbecues available?
Yes, there are barbecues located within the village and these can be used free of charge.
SERVICES FOR DOGS
- Which documents do I need to bring for my dog?
You should bring the dog’s vaccination certificates or passport, a certificate of good health and an insurance certificate.
- Do dogs have to wear muzzles?
No, but you should always keep your dog with you and on a lead.
- Is there an area for dogs?
Yes, there is a fenced area of the village where dogs can run free.
- Can I wash my dogs?
Yes, there is an area reserved for bathing dogs. Dogs cannot be taken into the showers or baths.