Internal Regulations for pets
- At check-in, you must present your dog or cat’s the european passport or vaccination record and a clean bill of health.
- Outside of the accommodation and/or pitch, dogs must always be kept on a leash and, in the case of aggressive dogs, also muzzled.
- Dogs must be accompanied outside the accommodation for their needs, which must be immediately removed.
- It is forbidden to bring animals into all public establishments, with the exception of the bar.
- It is not allowed to bring animals inside the toilets. It is absolutely forbidden to shower dogs inside toilets or showers. An area reserved for their toilet is available.
- Dog owners must ensure that their pet does not invade other pitches or the accommodation of other guests.
- Noisy dogs that growl or bark for a long time will not be allowed to stay in the village.
- Dog owners are also responsible for any damage caused by their animals to things and/or people, including accommodation gardens or areas of common public greenery; damages for which the Management reserves the right to request compensation from the owner or holder of the dog.
- It is not allowed to leave the animals alone inside the accommodation.
- The entry of the animals into the village must be authorized by the Management.
- Dogs considered dangerous or reported as such by the competent authorities may be, at the discretion of the Management, removed from the village.
- The Management reserves the right to expel anyone who does not comply with the Dogs‘ Internal Rules without warning.
ENTRY AND DOCUMENTATION
The presence of dogs must be reported by the owner at the time of booking and upon arrival. The entry of the animals must be authorized by the Management. Each Owner must present the health card or passport, certificate of good health. The dog must be equipped with flea collar and muzzle and must always be led on a leash.
RULES OF CONDUCT
Dogs must be kept on a leash and under strict control of the Owner (we recommend a 150cm long leash). Medium and big sized dogs must always be muzzled. Dogs must never be left unattended and free to roam; the liability (civil and criminal) for damage caused by the animal is the Owner. Our staff will monitor compliance with the rules. The Owner must ensure maximum compliance with the hygiene and health regulations during the stay of the animal. Dogs must be accompanied for their needs outside the housing unit; the needs must be immediately collected in closed bags and deposited in the appropriate waste containers. Penalty € 50,00. In addition, owners are required to bring along a bottle of water to wash their dogs‘ urine. It is not allowed to bring animals into the toilets or showers, they can only be cleaned in the area reserved for them. Dog owners are encouraged to take the utmost care that their animals do not cause disturbance or inconvenience to other guests. Entrance to the beaches and housing units not dedicated to them is strictly prohibited. They can instead access in the area of the pier and in the walk overlooking the village if leashed.
ACCOMMODATION (PITCHES AND LIVING UNITS)
It is not allowed to leave the animals alone inside the accommodation. It is the responsibility of the individual owners to ensure maximum compliance with the hygiene and health regulations during the stay of the animal in their own accommodation. The Owner must take care that the dog does not invade other pitches or other guests‘ accommodation. Dogs with behaviors that cause disturbance or damage to other guests and/or the facility will be immediately removed from the village.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXCLUSIONS
The Owner is fully responsible for any damage or injury caused by the animal to third parties and to the campsite facilities. Entry and stay of females in heat is not permitted.